According to CompTIA New Hampshire has a high proportion of tech workers.
NH has many great organizations such as New Hampshire High Tech Council, Live Free and Start, and Alpha Loft which champion, support, or create wonderful tech programming, calendars, lists, businesses, etc.
However, until now we haven’t had a single website which organizes the information of the broad tech ecosystem. News, events, jobs, tech freelancers, and a business directory… this is just the start.
What kind of tech? All kinds.
Medtech, fintech, consumer web, enterprise, mobile, hardware and more.
How many people think there are no tech jobs in NH and look out of state? How many are unable to find contract talent locally and hire out of state? How many people have no idea there are so many free educational and networking opportunities right in their backyard? The answer, as I have learned over the past several years, is a lot. We can do better.
How can I best take advantage of NH Tech Hub?
- Add your business to the business directory. It’s free!
- Make sure your NH tech event is on our calendar. If not, add it.
- If you are a tech freelancer, add yourself to our directory. It’s free!
- If your business has jobs, post them for a modest fee with a discounted full year option.
- Sign up for our newsletter. Form to the right —>.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Be alerted to upcoming events, new jobs postings, etc.
How can I help?
- Send us feedback. It is early and we are eager to learn.
- Send your tech news/tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsor/advertise. We just launched, so traffic will be light to start.
- Share us on your favorite social channels. Help spread the word.
Who’s behind the scenes?
I’m Joshua Cyr. I’ve created a few tech meetups in my time here in NH. Run tech conferences on cruise ships, built commercial software, started companies, a guest speaker at various local tech events, and a done few fun side projects like this one.